Inspectors found unacceptable conditions like cockroach infestations, greasy buildup and expired food at both restaurants. Any of these could have caused an outbreak of food-borne illness. Unfortunately, these examples are not the only places in Las Vegas where someone might get sick from the food.
Food poisoning in Las Vegas is relatively common. Usually, this means spending an inordinate amount of time in the bathroom for a day or two. When the symptoms become far more serious, then it may be worth looking into taking legal action.
Severe cases of food-borne illness in Las Vegas can lead to hospitalization and lingering physical symptoms that affect your way of life. The worst cases of food poisoning can even prove to be fatal. While this is a rare occurrence, it’s valuable for victims to know that the law is on their side.
Contact the Las Vegas personal injury attorneys at the Potter Law Offices today if you became seriously ill after eating in a local restaurant.