1. Your insurance company wants the best for their clients. Insurance is a business, just like any other. They want to pay out as little as possible, and they will fight you to keep it.
2. Claims are settled quickly. If your insurance company says that, they compensation will be far from fair.
3. Your premium will automatically increase. Not true; if the accident wasn’t your fault, they won’t raise your premium.
4. You can skip seeing a doctor. You feel fine, but Injuries may not show immediately. If you don’t go, insurance will not pay.
5. The other driver is honest. People are people, and they protect themselves first.
6. You have insurance, you don’t need a lawyer.
Both the other driver and both insurance companies want you to believe that you don’t need an attorney because the victim would only receive 60-65 percent of the damages. Myths aren’t true. It is difficult to prove fault, so allow a personal injury attorney win your full compensation.